Monday, September 5, 2011

Who Is The Best Winner Of Australia's Next Top Model?

Since the 7th Cycle of Australia’s Next Top Model just started about four weeks ago, I decided to make this post about the last six winners of this franchise. This Next Top Model franchise has got to be the best franchise produced and one of the most legit – industry wise. So amongst the previous winners of this show – who do you think is the best winner to date?

Cycle 1 – Gemma Sanderson
Gemma always reminds me of the beautiful Rachel Weiz and she remains to be one of my favorite Top Model winners ever!.





Cycle 2 – Ebony Stocks
I was rooting for Ebony during her cycle but I always thought that runner-up Jess delivered better pictures than she did. 




Cycle 3 – Alice Burdeu
Alice is probably the most successful Top Model winner / contestants to date. She was able to booked a lot of high fashion jobs and is still working as a very successful model at present.



 
Cycle 4 – Demelza Reveley
I’m not a big fan of Demelza as she led the bullying of one of the contestant, Alamela Rowan that turned into a media outrage.


Cycle 5 – Tahnee Atkinson
I always thought that Cassi, her runner-up was better than her and I’ve no idea why she end up winning.



Cycle 6 – Amanda Ware
Amanda’s win was a bit controversial as the host Sarah Murdoch incorrectly announced the name of the winner during the live finale before declaring Ware as the real winner.



So who’s the best model for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment