Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Britney Spears on the Cover of V Magazine 100th Issue!




The legendary queen Britney is gracing the cover of the 100th issur of V Magazine!!!



"Honestly, I'm just particular with this record. It's my baby, and so I really want it done right. I would much rather have it be completely how I want it to be, whether that takes another year for me to do, or two months. I have no idea at this point. But I just know that the direction I'm going in is so good. It's the best thing I've done in a long time. I'm proud of the work, and it's very different; it's not what you would think at all. But I'm not rushing anything. I just want it to be done right, so that my fans will truly appreciate it."   - Regarding her 10th studio album.

More on: Out.com

No comments:

Post a Comment