Tuesday, March 13, 2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 18 Makeover Shots

The makeover happened during the second episode - just last week,  so I decided to still post even if I already posted this week's photoshoot. I think the Brits got fiercer makeovers and looked way editorial than the yanks! No wonder Mariah (the native american girl) went home last week.

Brits


Alisha

Annaliese

Catherine

Ashley

Louise - watch out for her this week as this "diva" from BNTM answered back to new judge Kelly Cutrone. Will this be her last week?

Sophie

 Yanks


AzMarie

Candace

Kyle

Laura

Mariah

Seymone
The best makeover for me goes to Catherine. I think that magenta pink hair made her the most high fashion girl and it enhanced her overall appearance. Closest second is Louise who kinda reminds me of Molly from cycle 16. The worst has got to be AzMarie's ANTM hair cut / engraving. That's just eww. Not cool at all. Just my honest opinion though.

No comments:

Post a Comment